[IRCA] Tentative now a logging: WPQE514-1620

[IRCA] Tentative now a logging: WPQE514-1620

1620    WPQE514 VA      Chester. 1830 5/24. This was my unIDed "WCTU514."
                         Keep hearing this until LSS, with looped "Welcome
                         to historic Petersburg....." Description of his-
                        toric Civil War sites and exit number(s) off I-85.
                        Relistened and called up FCC TIS Query.
                         Petersburg is bounded on n.w. by Chesterfield
                         County. Chester is on I-85 in Chesterfield Co.
                         Competes with WPSF938; Hampstead, NC every late
                         afternoon at LSS. (CAT-NC)

   Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
  Greenville, North Carolina