Re: [IRCA] IBAC vs IBOC

Bob  -

  You and me, many others as well, are 'whining' and will continue to do so.

These bugs can't handle truth. They face rampant consumer apathy and
broadcaster ire for jamming. Like rapists who demand victims not call cops, they now
try to violate our First Ammendment rights? How very tedious of them.

Aren't they obtuse? They just galvanized our resolve

They don't like objections? They started this by jamming. They served notice
of bad faith by lying about it. Now, they try to violate our free expression?
Talk about desperate....

Dr. Zecchino's Rx for IBACabal's Angst: 1.Stop jamming. 2.Talk Straight.
3.Get lost.

 Consumers aren't idiots.  Why does IBACabal apparently believe they are?.

"Traffic Texting" as a great innovation? A radio you stare at for traffic
reports?

As one writer - not the undersigned - stated, 'we have plenty of traffic
reports as it is.'

A dirtbag Naples, Florida, lawyer threatened to sue me for publicly
expressing truth about millions unlawfully diverted and people dead before their time.
Big mistake. Don't like the truth? Dr. Zecchino has a remedy:

Real radio men, as with real news editors, would reply thusly: 'Oh, you're
insulted by what you read in today's paper? Good. Be sure to read tomorrows,
we're rewriting it - just for you.