Re: [IRCA] IBAC vs IBOC

I'm going to whine every chance I get and not apologize for it either. IBAC
is legitimate stuff for a DX club, it's ruining our hobby and maybe all of
the AM band which is much more than just a hobby. Are we to stick our heads
in the sand and pretend nothing's wrong? If the emperor has no clothes, are
we to just shut our eyes?

Bob Young
Whineston, MA
KB1OKL