[IRCA] AM Stereo in SW BC

Re IRCA 37-13 AMS  If anybody is still interested,the
NW B Recent News strip reporting on AM St BCing on
stations in Van and Vic is not totally accurate by
saying that CKNW 980 and CHMB 1320 activate stereo
lights when the signal is mono. They are in fact still
stereo according to my Sony WMF-16  FM-AM stereo
cassette player and my still good ears.Don't believe
everything you read,even if it's a direct copy of what
should be accurate info.Correct me if I'm wrong,go
ahead.----Bill in SW BC