Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

My originial question was "Are there any that do not cause QRM?" That is
all I needed to know. Mandating them or not was not an issue with me
other that the noise situation. We can always stock the regular bulbs if
we want to. But it sounds like the new ones are quiet.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager