[IRCA] mystery WSLE/WXLE-1580 becomes WXRA.

At 07:37 PM 4/28/2007 -0700, you wrote:
>Cholly,
>
>Here in AZ, it is not uncommon to have SS announcers and music but
>some EE ads.
>
>Kevin

Kevin,

This seems to be the case, and I guess Taco Bell is willing to buy
time on an XE-type SS. I never thought to ask Mexicans in Delano
what they think of Taco bell, but it appears they go there.

WYSR-1590 High Point (NC) has spots (in SS) for Papa's Pizza House.
Mexicans go for pizza, as do Filipinos. That I know for sure.

But if Taco Bell is aiming at an XE market, they ought to syndicate
SS spots.

Charles