Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Re: [IRCA] CFB (Compact Florescent Blubs)

Walt,

I have heard the UK is moving in that direction too. California may
mandate that in the near future also as they have energy issues
especially in the Summer with all of the A/C and hot weather.
In NW Oregon we pay 05 to 06 cents per k/h. no biggie. As far as my
DXing goes, it comes first regarding any noice maker. I may start
stocking up on regular bulbs in the near future when on sale. Like right
now a 4 pack is 99 cents at Fred Meyer, and you buy 2 packs ($1.98) you
get a 3rd free. Not a bad deal. I fiqure I replace a half a dozen bulbs
a year or so, then getting a couple hundred bulbs, I will be set for the
rest of my life. I cannot do anything about the neighbors, but I can
control my own house.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin