[IRCA] KOHI 1600 500 watts

Pat,

Received an E-mail from Marty owner of KOHI. He says that he has improved the antenna impedance and now is running 500 watts per sunrise at 5:45 A.M..  The signal increase that I heard was from the antenna work and not a power increase to 1,000 watts.  This morning (6:30 A.M.) they must be at 12 watts because KVRI in Hindi is the station on top with KOTP underneath.  Next time I E-mail him, will let him know that you can hear KOHI with your Eastern beverage.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA