Re: [IRCA] XEEP-1060

Hi

I was referring to the detailed program schedule for the month  -
accessible via Programacion/Musical. The "Programacion" button is the
first of 8 below the "Radio Educacion" heading.

You can listen on line OK via "Escuchanos in linea" which is the sixth
of the buttons below the heading..  On my computer all 4 links work.
This is the Windows Media Player link -
mms://200.94.72.166/wmtencoder/radio.wmv

Paul