Re: [IRCA] Future DX Tests

Neil,

Yes, I have WWVA. Infact thanks to Willis who alerted us when they were
presumed ND one night. I got a great ID just before Tulsa IDed at the
TOH. I have it on tape. But so far no QSL from them. I would love to
hear someone from WV and get a QSL. The same is true from CT. I got WTIC
a few years back when KRLD was off. Infact the CE IDed the cassette I
sent on the phone to me.  but no QSLs were ever forthcoming from that
either. I never got an ID, but he could tell the ancrs voice as I
remember.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin