Re: [IRCA] Say it ain't so, Paul!

At 01:07 PM 4/12/2007 -0500, you wrote:
>Paul,
>
>I'm glad that you were not offended. Also glad that an error in
>operations was discovered
>and corrected.
>
>I repeat my thanks for all that you've done to help arrange past
>broadcast tests, and for offering to include DX'ers in future
>maintenance tests at your own station. All MW DX'ers owe you a huge
>debt.
>
>73,
>
>Les

Paul,

Does this mean you misread the schedule and have been signing off
at the wrong time!?

Hi, hi.

Les,

You may have read my remarks about local WNCT being off-frequency by
+78 Hz.

Yes, I guess it was an accusatory remark. But two e-mails didn't
get them back on.

I stopped by WNCT's studio/transmitter on US-264 after one of many
visits to my oncologists and such, and I got a quick tour from the
two harried techs on duty. Since I couldn't talk, I wrote out my
observations.

Next day, they were back on frequency.

Just a passing thought.

Charles