Re: [IRCA] Say it ain't so, Paul!

Charles,

I'm overly sensitive to DX'ers making accusations about stations
operating parameters. Having been on the receiving end of many phone
calls with engineers and station owners who have been upset by the
actions of a few members of our hobby.

I apologize for jumping to Paul's defense. You obviously meant no harm.

(For the record, I'd like to ban the term "cheating" from all our
lists. )

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF