Re: [IRCA] To Les-- (Semi-Monthly QSL Rant)

Re: [IRCA] To Les-- (Semi-Monthly QSL Rant)

Patrick,

I know where you are coming from. With the computer I don't have the
knowlege I need to send audio in an e mail as yet. That is why I send
the CD. I have the Lite On DVD/CD burner/recorder I bought a few years
ago. It does a fine job on burning CDs, but the DVDs do not always work
out too well. I bought a Pioneer DVD burner last year and it works fine
for transferring my VHS/BETA tapes over to DVD. So I use the Lite On for
CDs only. Great for making a CD from cassette for reception reports. The
computer has a CD/DVD burner in it. I use it for copying DVDs I make on
the Pionner all of the time. I have not plugged a cassette deck into the
computer to copy as yet, but I know the software is there.
   Like you, I like using the Web TV box for all of my stuff I do online
unless it is something I cannot do, like pdf's. I forward those over to
the computer. The "One Account" for $21.95 a month works fine from MSN.
Plus Web TV is virus free. I never have to be concerned.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager