[IRCA] Nothing much!

Some rather unimpressive listening results around midnight last night
4/10-11.

1510  CA  KPIG  Piedmont....noted back on 24/7 operation.  First noted
back on 4/9/07 same time period.  They must have been off at night 3-4
days at least.

1460  OR  KCKX  Stayton...once again dominating the frequency with
'Cowboy Country 1460 KCMX' logos & IDs...C&W music.  No one is very
strong on this frequency except the nights when Yakima forgets to adjust
at SSS and booms in (not heard lately).  We must be in everyones null.
I even heard North Dakota here 4-5 years ago.

1500  MN  KSTP  St. Paul atop San Jose (whatever the calls are now-I
still think of KXRX circa '50) with Coast to Coast.  This was monday
night 4/9-10.

1590  NV  KQLO Sun Valley, totally dominating KLIV with spanish music
programming.

1490 CA  KOWL South Lake Tahoe above the mess 0005 with ID 4/11.

1440 CA  KVON Napa seemingly on day power as really booming in 4/11.
Usually KMED/KUHL/KDIF atop in their null at night but not this morning.
Very loud & steady.

 790  NV  KBET  Winchester......still looking for this guy.  Anyone know
what the format is?  Los Angeles & Clovis are strong here + Albany and
others sneak in from time to time.  Hard to distinguish.

As stated at the start, not much of genuine interest however I felt it
worthwhile to breakup the non stop controversies that forever seem to
crop up.

Don K.
S.F. CA