[IRCA] shichi-ju san, O-Kraigu-san

At 07:01 PM 4/7/2007 +0000, you wrote:
> >Hachi-ju san,
>
>83?
>
>sichi-ju san?
>
>(bows)
>
>Craig Healy
>Providence, RI

Craig,

Thank you. It's been twenty-three long years since we left
Okinawa. I was getting passibly good in JJ. Grammatically
correct.

Learned 500 of the 2,000 Kan-ji characters taught in primary
school, and learning more.

Big ambition was to fly to the Mainland and rent a car and
wander around Nagasaki and Kagoshima area.

I applied to Navy Calibration Laboratory (which had a lab at
the USMC Air Station). Said they'd keep me there in Okinawa.
Then, they changed their mind and gave me orders to the lab
at NAS Whidbey Island, Washington.

Goodbye Japan.

Nana-ju san (93)

Charles