Re: [IRCA] VOA transmitter Dixon, CA.

Señor James,

I didn't do the photos, mind you.

While I was stationed at Naval Radio Station (Transmitters) in
Capas, Tarlac (not more than a few miles from VOA Tinang)
Philippines, I'd rent a station Special Services car
[recreational services] and the driver) and go visit any/all
stations (including VOA) in the area.

Visited FEBC various times. Never visited Veritas.

Also visited Voice of the Philippines (Malolos, Bulacan).
Those of you too young to know, VOP Malolos was formerly
VOA Malolos, with a 920-kHz 50-kW transmitter and five-
tower switchable array, and about 5, 50-kW SW transmitters.
When Tinang and Poro went on the air, Malolos was given to
the RP government.

73,

Alan

Charles A Taylor, WD4INP