Re: [IRCA] KNTB, KGRG, KTRO

Entercom has sold 910 to Salem. The oldies format that was on 910 and
1390 is history. What's now KKSN 1390 Salem is simulcasting sports from
KFXX 1080 Portland, and the KTRO calls and talk format have moved to 910
from KTRO-FM 93.1 Gladstone OR. Salem flipped the FM to regional Mexican
last week as "El Rey," and it will have new calls soon.

KTRO 910 is not strictly // KKOL 1300 Seattle, but it carries many of
the same shows off the Salem talk network.