Re: [IRCA] Tps for 03-28-07: 1053 strong carrier

Re: [IRCA] Tps for 03-28-07: 1053 strong carrier

>  1053 huge carrier with a bit of Korean jammer

Has anyone figured out what is the (potentially) big carrier on 1053?

Dennis, I think you surmised it was the Korean jammer without modulation, yet
I've heard the distinctive jamming sound, just very weak.  I think someone else
has heard it recently also (Nigel?).

So has the jammer become undermodulated (or one or more of them not working;
PAL says there are 5 of them)?  JOAR is unlikely to be broadcasting OC, and the
North Korean that is being jammed hasn't been heard at home; perhaps it is
directional to the south?

Nick