Re: [IRCA] "Julian Creek" R-390As. Mine came from Ernie Cooper

Re: [IRCA] "Julian Creek" R-390As. Mine came from Ernie Cooper

Hi Charlie,

I didn't realize that you were selling one, I also have a Motorola and it's
a great radio, very tight. Yes Julian Creek, And yes I know when they are
refurbished, they work well when finished, I would not hesitate to buy one.
I just bought a 390A and two 390's or I would probably be interested in
your's. And actually that is a great price too. I heartily recommend to
anyone on this list to get this radio, you'll never be sorry. EAC was the
latest Co. to mass produce them and Hammarlund stuff is really good, I have
many Hammarlund radios are they are built like tanks and last forever as do
390's and 390A's

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
KB1OKL