[IRCA] WY 1630 may be off

I just heard that the Cheyenne area 1630 had a small fire that damaged
their ATU over the weekend. Some of the components that were damaged
were custom items that will have to be made to specs. They may be either
off the air or operating at reduced power for a few days. I just tried
the frequency and even on a north-south bearing (Cheyenne is directly
north of me) Iowa is very dominant. There is something in the background
but I can't tell if it is WY or something else.

Patrick Griffith, Westminster CO
SBE Certified Broadcast Technologist
NRC Broadcasting - Denver
http://community.webtv.net/N0NNK/