Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 747 TP carrier this morning in IL

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 747 TP carrier this morning in IL

I've had lots of DU carriers over the years on West BOG's or my previous
short Bevs, but the only audios were on 1638,1665,1683 back when there were
almost no US full power stns in our X-band. A few things like 612 this
season were, IMHO, just a few dB shy of audio.

My BOGs to the NW are now 326 ft // 200 ft and nearly an exact copy of my TA
BOGs which do so well, but I don't have the same effect where when I null
back end stuff (TA BOG) like KMOX, I actually have a bit more signal from
Croatia 1134 (TA BOG) on the combo than I do on either wire alone. But my
shorter wire to the NW is a multispliced together missmash of several
different types of wires and I'll replace it tomorrow with a solid or near
solid piece just incase something is wrong with it.

I do have it working the way I like on the high end and maybe Korea can show
up. However, I think that the northerly paths over Alaska from Asia to me
are really hammered by the AU zone.

73 KAZ