Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] "LA RANCHERA" on 1540?

Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] "LA RANCHERA" on 1540?

I first noted KZMP "La Ranchera" about two weeks ago, dominating 1540,
including being over the top of KXEL, which is usually the leader on this
frequency. Like Randy, I could never seem to catch an English ID.

Last night while boxing up the shack for my upcoming move, I parked
on 1540 for at least three hours. KZMP again dominated the frequency,
though several other stations were heard briefly. Again, no legal
ID's heard.

Nice signal into Alabama...do they have a new array or something out
there?

73,

Les Rayburn, N1LF