[IRCA] KMTI-650 test

Like almost everyone else, I heard the KMTI test this morning.

I was too tired to stay up for it (after having spent two nights chasing Trans Pacific DX ), so I left a mini-disc on 650 and headed off to bed.

I recorded the whole test, which was quite dominant o/KSTE.  CISL was mostly phased down on the K9AY but occasionally faded in as well.  I caught code IDs & sweep tones beginning at 0203EDT, along with occasional voice IDs and "phone off hook"  tones.

A nicely done text.  Thanks to everyone who had a hand in it.

Bruce Portzer
Seattle