[IRCA] WYFR Taiwan

Pat,

Thanks Pat, happy with hearing WYFR Taiwan.  My hearing is not what it used to be.  Working under a conveyor line for about 10 years at Ford Motor company gave me some hearing loss. Right now 1346 ut have a station on 1116, sounds Asian, hoping it would be the DU on the frequency.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA