Re: [IRCA] antenna switch

B-

Yes! U Do It, couldn't for life of me remember name. Glad to know you found
switch. Our Estate 93 performs as does yours. Drove our 'new' 92, to Pt.
Canaveral for cruise in January w/another couple & their two kids. Loaded w/radios,
luggage, radios, bags, radios, etc. Wicks lit alla way, as // w/yours, 20+
MPG.

Isn't it fun to stroll away from snot-nosed urchins in rice-burners? Might
installing New Exciting HD radio make them go faster?

http://www.aol.com.