Re: [IRCA] TPs for 03-13-07

Greeting everyone,

I was up this morning a bit before 1400, so I checked the dial out here
on the coast between 1400-1430.

531-JOQG  S7
540-JJ Synchros S5
549-JJ -S3
558-JOCR-S5/KK QRM
567-JOIK-S7
576-2RN-S5
585-JOPG-S6
594-JOAK-S9+10
603-HLSA-S3
612-4QR-S7
612-DYHP? (Filipino at 1430)
621-UNID
639-JJ/CC  S3
648-RR  S4
657-KK? (weak)
666-JOBK-S9
666-UNId Filipino at 1435
675-VoV-S4
684-JJ? (weak)
693-Jumble (JOAB?)
702-2BL-S4
711-KK-S3
720-UNIDs
729-JOCK-S4
738-Taiwan CC-S4
747-JOIB-S9
756-UNID
765-UNID
774-JOUB-S9+10
783-CC? S3
792-4RN-S4
801-UNID
819-jumble
828-JOBB-S7
837-het in slop
846-het in slop
855-KK? (weak)
864-JJ-S4
873-JOGB-S5
882-UNID
891-JOHK  S7
909-UNID
918-UNID
927-UNID
936-Anhui,China-S9
945-JJ-S3
954-JOKR-S5
963-RR?-S3
972-HLCA-S9
981-CC-S3
999-UNID
1008-JONR-S5
1017-Jumble
1026-Jumble
1035-UNID(IBOC hash from 1050)
1044-China in JJ-S7
1053-KK Jammer/JOAR-S5
1062-UNID (IBOC hash from 1050)
1071-JJ-S4
1089-UNID
1098-UNID
1107-UNID
1116-4BC-S4
1125-UNID
1134-JOQR-S4
1143-Taiwan//738-S4
1152-UNID
1161-KK- S4
1179-JOOR-S4
1188-UNID
1197-UNID
1206-China in KK-S4
1215-UNID
1224-UNID
1242-JOLF-S3
1251-UNID
1269-UNID
1278-JOFR-S3
1287-JOHR-S5
1296-UNID
1305-KK?-S3
1314-JOUF?-S3
1323-UNID
1332-JOSF ? -S3
1341-UNID
1359-Het
1386-JJ-S3
1395-UNID
1404-JJ? S3
1413-JOIF-S3
1422-JORF-S3
1431-UNID
1449-UNID
1458-UNID
14567-KK?-S3
1475-Malaysia-S9
1476-UNID
1494-UNID
1503-JOUK-S5
1512-UNID
1521-CC?-S3
1539-UNID
1548-4QD-S5
1557-UNID
1566-HLAZ-S6
1575-VOA-S5
1584-Weak jumble
1593-UNID
1602-UNID
1611-Het
1629-Het
1701-Het

If it wasn't for so much powerhouse splatter this morning, I am sure
many of the UNIDs would have been audible. As others have stated, I
don't know which is worse, the splatter or IBOC. Probably in my case,
the splatter.

Drake R8
WNW EWE
SW EWE