Re: [IRCA] KSL-1160 or KOA-850, anyone?

Marc,
As to the original question regarding those on the East Coast hearing KOA
and KSL, on Feb. 10, 2007 at 315 Z, I logged KOA-1450 miles.  On Feb. 12,
2007 at 300Z, I logged KSL-1809 miles.  Best catch during this period was
KDIA 1650 Vallejo CA on 2/12/07 at 1039Z--2300+ miles.  KDIA and KSL were my
first from across the Rockies MW stations.  What made the above three
catches noteworthy (for me anyway) was that they were heard  on a homebuilt
one tube superhet hooked to a 160' wire, up 70'.  My headset was a WWII era
pair of DLR5S soundphones built in the UK.
73, Gil NN4CW
Savannah GA