[IRCA] unID help on 1110 Kc

I have been listening to 1110 for about an hour, and have a station playing
opera and long hair music. Anyone know what this might be??

I checked other frequencies that I know that Cuba plays music on, but no
match. And you might guess, it fades at the top and bottom of the hour. Lots
of QRM from WBT and lots of QSB.

Thankful for any help,

Willis
Old Fort, TN