Re: [IRCA] Getting us back on the track?

At 05:45 PM 3/9/2007 -0800, you wrote:
>At 04:06 PM 3/9/2007, you wrote:
>

>There indeed is such a site for "silent key" dxers.  Now I've forgotten
>the URL.  It's based in Europe somewhere, I think.  I posted to it a few
>years ago regarding one of our own local Victoria DXers.......Walt.
Walt,

I'm referring specifically to our own, US & Canadian IRCAers, NRCers and
the like. Although it's changing for me, there is insufficient emotion
connection between me and those across the Atlantic.

Charles

        -----
Charles A Taylor, WD4INP
Greenville, North Carolina