Re: [IRCA] Dxers

Don,

Len was one of the first NW DXers I ever met. He came to visit me at my
house in Seaside about 1968. The first one I met was Bill Block in 1967.
Then Theo Donnally stopped by shortly after he moved to Vancouver from
NZ. Gee, that was a long time ago.
   By a couple of comments, I am feeling like we may be boring some of
the others on the list. I could go on and on going down memory lane.
This has been fun. But we don't want to run everyone else off either.
Maybe we should wind this down. But as I said, it has been a lot of fun.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager