Re: [IRCA] (was: New MW QSL) Ernest R. Cooper?

Re: [IRCA] (was: New MW QSL) Ernest R. Cooper?

Ernie a policeman? Never, and not likely at all considering that he worked
in a bank his entire life and had the matching mild manner.

I bet you're thinking about one of the Buffalo / Erie crowd who was a
policeman his entire life, and wasn' that Ray Edge?

Chuck Hutton
useless historical trivia department