Re: [IRCA] WABV-1950 Test

> From: Charles A Taylor <MWDXer@xxxxxxx>
> Subject: Re: [IRCA] Re Explosion at Abbeville
>
> In this case, I WAS a bit annoyed to find out that
> the WABV maintenance
> had come and gone before I knew about it.

I hear ya'.  A bit more advance notice on this
would've been great.  I was at a DXpedition with Jim
Pogue and Brandon Jordan from late Friday afternoon
'til noon Sunday and we had amazing conditions, not to
mention a Kaz and a couple bevs that had us in prime
position to log WABV.  We were talking over the
weekend about how great it would've been to have a DX
test to try for...

73  -  J.D. Stephens
       Hamptopn Cove, AL