Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] 660, 870, 1370, and other DX Opportunities

--- saulamdx <saulamdx@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> The 660 daytimer in SC has been bombing in here two
> nights in a row, with varied Christian talk
> programming and IDs mostly on the TOH. I wonder how
> they manage to ID ... can this all be automated and
> thus the station is on by some sort of human error, or
> would this be intentional, possibly?

*** I heard calls and shortly after "Christian Talk 660" around 1730
yesterday, but they were quite probably canned and therefore automated.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]
40:08:45N; 75:16:04W, Grid FN20id