Re: [IRCA] Re UnID on 660 + WABV not heard

Re: [IRCA] Re UnID on 660 + WABV not heard

You heard what I heard.

I never knew you were so close. We might have to get together someday.
Perhaps we could meet at Paul's station there in Abbeville.

Bert New
Watkinsville, Georgia
Proudly Serving You Since 1964!