Re: [IRCA] TPs for 2-24

Plenty of carriers here also this morning, though most weren't overly
strong.   Only audio I could manage was Japan on 594 and 774, and China
on 1593.   In general the very upper end of the dial seemed to be
favoured here.  One interesting thing I noted was how strong the
carriers were on 1602 given that only low power stations reside there.

73,

Nigel Pimblett

Dunmore, Alberta