Re: [IRCA] New MW QSL (DXGM)

Charlie, Patrick & everyone else

I have a plot of VOA-1170's antenna patterns.  There are two of them.
One has a main lobe at about 260 degrees, with a secondary lobe at about
7 degrees, with a deep null from 45 to 200 degrees.  It's apparently
intended for SE Asia.  The other pattern has its main lobe at 325
degrees (towards China) with a small lobe at 90 degrees.  Both patterns
send very little power towards North America (azimuth about 38 degrees
from the Philippines).  The plots came from consulting engineer Ben
Dawson, who has designed antenna systems for this and several other VOA
sites.

Bruce