Re: [IRCA] TV noise question

Also have samsung monitor on computer & havnt noticed any QRM.
It does bust up TV a little on ears. Unfortunately Sony dosnt
make LCD under 26" i think & the they are down to 27, 32, 36"
in jug sets. Sharp & Toshiba good choices. Keep away from the
bargain brands. Check out an extended warranty that COVERS
lightning also. Never used to recomend them BUT if a LCD TV
craps out after warranty it is almost always junk.
Bottom line on noise is the LCD is the quietest. Only the
switching power supply & digital crap to make noise & sheilding
has returned !! No more HV to breed harmonics across the
band.
73
the lonely TV man ( I have replaced the Maytag man)