From: irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:irca-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Bob Young
Sent: Monday, February 19, 2007 5:13 PM
To: irca@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; am@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [IRCA] TV noise question

I'm going to buy a new TV for my wife. She wants a flat LCD TV but I've
heard they are real noise generators for AM radio. Does anyone here have any
experience with them or suggestions for substitutes? For some reason she
doesn't like watching the 13" Trinitron I bought for the bedroom last year,
something about she needs binoculars or something like that, the trinitron
doesn't seems to bother the radios too badly.

Bob Young
Millbury, Ma
KB1OKL