Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning from Queen Charlotte Is etc.

Re: [IRCA] TPs this morning from Queen Charlotte Is etc.

> Only a couple more mornings to have fun before heading home to Victoria.  Hope everyone is well and having as much fun as I am.  My plan is to post as many of the Alaskan IDs as possible, probably at www.dxer.ca website.  Thanks, Colin! ....Walt Salmaniw, Masset, BC.

Thanks Walt! Excellent report.
You are truly the envy of every DXer in Continental North America.

Further to any MP3's that you might post to DXer.CA -
watch for a DX Podcast tonight:

I interview CBC-RCI Alumni Ian McFarland
prior to his trip next month to the Kulpsville
SWL Winterfest.

He is heading out there tooled up with the ZOOM H4
Digi-recorder as well as an astounding grab bag of goodies,
including:

A new 2-CD Series set with several remarkable blasts from the past!

--
Colin Newell - Victoria B.C. Canada
www.coffeecrew.com  |  www.dxer.ca