Re: [IRCA] Whitehorse

Chuck & Barry,

Thanks for the info on CKRW. I had heard they were moving to FM at one
time. That is one no one ever reports either. CKRW running 1 KW is not
easy. It wasn't years back with 2,000 feet of wire aimed that way. CFWH
was much easier as I remember. CFWH was nicely on top one morning. I
have heard several times since, but not CKRW. Just the one time.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager