Re: [IRCA] Oldies on 690

Ira,

    I'm able to null Montreal, but in its null, I have 2 stations
(English). One sounds like a phone-in type of program, and the other
only fades up occasionally and sounds like a woman talking -- no Oldies
format noted. Will check later to see if conditions change.

    Very 73 de Mike

Jacksonville, NC
ICOM R-70 and Radio West 22" Ferrite Loop