Re: [IRCA] rats

Hi Tom,

  Look at your computer clock, yours dates are way out!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom L Jones <ka1yhi@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Box 'em up & drop them off at stations using IBOC.

Where I used to live when I caught mice I would bring them
to the yuppie neighborhood & drop them off.
They really liked the 1.5 million houses better than my ranch.
73
Tom Jones
Mason N.H.

James Niven