Re: [IRCA] KTRB 860 SF

Bill,

With KPAM running 50 KW ND days and  5 KW directional SW nights, I
presume KTRB running U4 will have to protect KPAM. I think the main lobe
of KTRB will be West with the TX site East of the Bay.
KPAM has a poor signal here at night off the Eastern beverage. It is non
existant off the NW EWE, as CFPR is dominant. I am about 70 air miles
from the KPAM TX site.

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager