Re: [IRCA] Message #8 / OT bad Canadian joke . . .

Re: [IRCA] Message #8 / OT bad Canadian joke . . .

> With the mention of CHAB I cannot resist . . .
>
> Q: Name the only Canadian city named after a Prime Minister
>
> A: Moose Jaw*
>
> * Brian Mulroney . . .  (gotta go, bye)

<explanation for Americans>

Former PM (1984-1993) Brian Mulroney has a freaking ENORMOUS Mount
Rushmore chin.  He looks like a cross between General Rockjaw (from the
Sad Sack comics) and Buzz Lightyear. Big Chin Brian is also the most
detested of Canada's prime ministers, and his legacy lives on in the Goods
and Services Tax (GST).

</explanation for Americans>

73

Mike Brooker