Re: [IRCA] [NRC-AM] Long Beach Island, NJ, USA DXpedition results are online

--- markwa1ion@xxxxxxx wrote:

> I'm on the digest version of the list, so I may have missed this
> information already having been posted:
>
> New Jersey shore (NOV 2006) DXpedition results are finally online at
> "http://www.dxing.info/dxpeditions/longbeachisland_2006_11.dx";.

*** I don't believe it was actually announced to the lists at all, so
therefore let this be the announcement. The report appeared in DXM last
issue and in DXN in the current issue.

Russ Edmunds
Blue Bell, PA ( 360' ASL )
[15 mi NNW of Philadelphia]