Re: [IRCA] OT computer

I am using XP Pro w/SP2 along with a TSR program called Tame (http://www.tamedos.com/)

DOS works fine for me.  No games, but I run WordPerfect 5.1 and FoxPro 2.0 daily.  My sole backup system is DOS based using batch files run from the command prompt.

To launch DOS I use a shortcut with this command:
%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe /kD:\batchxp\newpath.bat

The newpath.bat consists of:

	SET PATH=D:\BatchXP;C:\WINDOWS\system32;C:\WINDOWS;C:\WINDOWS			\System32\Wbem
	cd c:\
	C:\
	cls

To run a specific DOS program I use a shortcut with a command like this:
%SystemRoot%\system32\cmd.exe /cD:\BATCHXP\FP.BAT

Park Barton
Tuscaloosa, Alabama

ps- For starters, create and run a DOS shortcut, then type "Date" with a return:-)