[IRCA] WMRO heard in Burlington

Just listened to my overnight log of 1560 and heard swept tones and
weak Morse at ~ 08:24 UTC. Listened also at 08:34 and 08:48 as per
the program info but heard nothing. I did not hear any music.

I don't have a phaser, so I rotated the loop to null WQEW and hoped
for the best, however, WQEW was still very strong.

Dave
Burlington, ON
NRD 545 + 40" box loop
N 43 18      W 079 48