Re: [IRCA] Recent logs from Moody, Texas

Re: [IRCA] Recent logs from Moody, Texas

Both of my EWEs are higher. The SW EWE is now about 25X100X25 (Used to
be 20X100X20, but the tree keeps growing. hi). I put that one in 1981.
The newer EWE I put in a couple years ago is 22X55X22. I tried ones that
were lower like 10 or 12 feet. They never worked all that well. As
others have said, the #43 cores, you need more wraps to get the signal
transfer.
Radio Shack sells for small insulated wire that is perfect for wrapping
the small cores. You can get it in different colors too.

73,

Patrick

Patrick Martin
KAVT Reception Manager