[IRCA] Re 1110 PQ Rimouski Was this ever on the air?

[IRCA] Re 1110 PQ Rimouski Was this ever on the air?

Thanks to all who have replied, some off-list:

Here's the scoop as I wind this one down: CBSL (CBC
calls issued for Rimouski) was licenced for 1110 but
never made it to air. What I heard was CHPR Hawkesbury
ON.

I really appreciate all the input I've had on this,
and my other 'mysteries' that many of you have
provided. Nice to have my AM logbook cleaned up. With
the exception of Cuba, that is. I have a feeling that
I'd have to do unprecedented digging to solve those.

Thanks!

Saul

--- Curtis Sadowski <curtis_sadowski@xxxxxxxxxxx>