[IRCA] Bikes and Palstar R-30

Bert,

At 42 I purchased a Trek mountain bike.  Weight was 270 lbs.  Rode 6 days a week and average 10 miles a ride.   In two years got down to 235 lbs, but still had the bulge.  A bike speedometer is nice, tells you distance, average time and other cools things.

I plan riding the bike again when I retire in February.  I have the bike and R-30, just need a 102" whip antenna and some batteries.  Also advise getting a helmet.

Dennis,
Vancouver, WA